- Business Partner for the Head of Engineering and Production Technologies
- Worldwide planning and forecasting of global technological investments at tesa
- Responsible for global investment reporting for the tesa supply chain
- Responsibility for the business evaluation of major projects
- Controlling of approved major projects as controller until project completion
- Project validation for all global technical investments > 100T€
- Ensuring the execution of reviews of completed projects
- Financial evaluation of sourcing options
- Preparing and ensuring fact based decision making processes in line with tesa strategy
- Member of the Management Team
- Degree in economics or industrial engineering
- Profound knowledge of modern business methods of financial evaluation
- Several years of professional experience in the area of controlling/finance and/or in the area of technology/controlling, preferably experience in technical investment controlling
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Perception of a creative role at tesa
- Strong communication skills
- Independent way of working
- Technical affinity for machines and processes
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- System knowledge of SAP, BI and MS Office
tesa is one of the world's leading manufacturers of adhesive tape solutions, with a range of more than 7,000 products. With passion for technology, we drive innovation, reliability, and sustainability to shape a better future.
Our solutions make a difference in the work, products, and lives of our customers across a variety of industries, including Automotive, Electronics, and Home applications. With this, we address a broad segment of business customers, but also you as a private consumer.
You might be surprised to discover the many places where our adhesive solutions are at work, from the battery in your electric car, to the display of your mobile phone, and even in the elevator in your building. Wherever you look, you'll find tesa - holding the world together since more than 125 years.