Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements, processes and tools specified in tPN Purchasing Guidelines.
- Develop material category strategies by translating the results from procurement market analyzes, market specifications from BU product management and the direction from the tesa purchasing strategy.
- Ensuring compliance with the tesa product development processes with regard to supplier’s credibility, innovation, price and product performance.
- Independently handle supplier negotiations including their preparation and follow-up.
- Independent creation and design of the contracts to be concluded with suppliers
- Carrying out continuous market research regarding material category in charge
- Cross-functional and international cooperation
- Completed university Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics and / or chemistry (each Master’s degree) with several years of relevant professional experience in an international and industrial context
- In-depth knowledge of modern purchasing processes and systems
- Fundamental knowledge of material category management and product development processes
- Extensive experience in cross-functional and international project management
- SAP and PC knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Experience in cross-functional teamwork
- Intercultural and internationally flexible;
- Business fluent English and ideally spoken and written German as well