Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- you lead and support cross functional and international sourcing projects
- you ensure the supply situation of the established non tape consumer assortment range
- you improve the profitability of the established non tape consumer assortment range
- you are responsible for all sourcing activities related to discounter promotions
- you shape and implement the related supplier relationship management for unleashing innovation potentials
- you develop and implement related category strategies which significantly influence and shape the overall consumer sourcing strategy
- you carry out continuous market research regarding material category in charge
- you apply AI-based international scouting for creating and setting up necessary supplier portfolios
- you are responsible to digitize the sourcing management for the established non tape consumer assortment range
- you analyze value chains within cross functional, international teams and implement resulting sourcing improvements
- you manage and exchange with your stakeholders marketing, product development, packaging development, plants, value chain, logistics and suppliers
- you handle independently supplier negotiations for new contracts or existing ones
- you hold a university degree in business administration, industrial engineer or comparable
- you have minimum 5 years experience in sourcing, ideally in FMCG
- you have profound experience in supplier collaboration as well as knowledge stat of the art
- you enjoy to work in an agile and innovative environment which demands your quick reaction and abstraction capabilities
- you are excited to co-create the future sourcing management set-up management unit consumer
- you are excited to drive digitalization in sourcing
- you have a confident and self-confident demeanor when dealing with internal and external stakeholder.
- you are business fluent
- you bring along a distinct analytical thinking, especially in regard to processes and costs.
- you possess a high self-motivation, are engaged and act target oriented
- you have full professional proficiency in English (spoken and written) and ideally same in German.
- you bring along ideally knowledge in SAP
- you have profound knowledge of MS O365 standard applications, especially excel and powerpoint
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)