Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
Are you enthusiastic about brands and brand strategy? Would you like to participate in the international development of one of the most well-known German brands? Then this job advertisement could be interesting for you.
Our brand is our most valuable asset that we want to further develop and strengthen. This includes high-quality brand communication throughout Europe. In order to implement this project, we are looking for support for our Brand & Media Management Team in the Consumer & Craftsmen area.
- Support in the further development of the tesa consumer brand
- Conception of target group-specific online campaigns and efficient production formats for social media based on recommendations from target group and customer journey analyses
- Preparation and accompanying of all image / moving image asset productions in cooperation with other internal departments
- Quality assurance in brand communication, especially online and the establishment of new production standards. Advising other departments on media and content production
- Development of campaign-specific media strategies and coordination and optimization of the Europe-wide media strategy
- Steering of media agencies and the expansion of the agency network
- You have a degree in economics, communication or media studies
- You have several years of marketing experience, ideally in the consumer goods sector
- You are enthusiastic about brands and brand strategy and have a feel for high-quality brand communication and cross-media storytelling in an international context
- You have professional experience in the field of content marketing and have in-depth knowledge of the conception and implementation of online and offline content and communication strategies
- You have experience and talent in project management in collaboration across departmental boundaries and with a wide variety of stakeholders
You speak and write excellent English and German, are open to new things, like change and are solution-oriented