tesa® Professional 66728 Mounting ACXplus MP
tesa PRO Mounting ACXplus MP Offer industrial quality level adhesion based on acrylic foam technology in indoor jobs with this powerful, multi-purpose mounting tape. tesa PRO Mounting ACXplus MP is a high-performance industrail tape resistant to moisture, (certain) chemicals, softening agents and UV-light.
- Industrial quality: top-level tape with innovative acrylic foam, resistant to damage caused by moisture, (certain) chemicals, softening agents and UV-light
- Sealing function: the professional solution seals and protects against dust and moisture - fills gaps on surfaces of various materials with different characteristics
- Ideal for interior use: Strong double-sided adhesive tape for secure fixing of flat objects such as signs and more
- Easy to use: The mounting tape can be cut into individual small or large pieces for an adhesive strip in the optimized size
- In order for the mounting tape to develop its full holding power, the object and surface must be free of dust, dirt and grease.
- Don't touch the open adhesive surface as it could impair the adhesive strength.
- Apply in vertical strips and along the full length of the object or surface.
- Press down firmly on the mounting tape for at least five seconds.
- For removal, carefully pull the mounting tape parallel from the wall. As the mounting tapes are intended for permanent use, material residues may remain on the object. Try to remove with tesa adhesive remover.
|Type of liner||bi-siliconised paper|
|Backing material||foamed acrylic|
|Type of adhesive||foamed acrylic blend|
|Colour of liner||white with tesa logo|
|Total thickness||800 µm|
|Temperature resistance short term duration||200 °C|
|Ageing resistance (UV)||very good|
|Adhesion to Steel (after 3 days)||27 N/cm|
|Adhesion to Aluminium (after 3 days)||28 N/cm|