PDF – 37.3 kB
Product descriptiontesa PRO Mounting ACXplus MP Offer industrial quality level adhesion based on acrylic foam technology to your customers with tesa PRO Mounting ACXplus MP. The powerful, multi-purpose mounting tape is suitable for indoor application jobs. It ensures secure and lasting bonds thanks to its viscoelastic behaviour. This high-performance industrial tape is resistant to damage caused by moisture, (certain) chemicals, softening agents and UV-light. It's just what your toolbox needs. Easy to apply: For a full holding power of the tape, the object and the surface must be free of dust, dirt and grease.
- Industrial quality: top-level tape with innovative acrylic foam, resistant to damage caused by moisture, (certain) chemicals, softening agents and UV-light
- Sealing function: the professional solution seals and protects against dust and moisture - fills gaps on surfaces of various materials with different characteristics
- Ideal for interior use: Strong double-sided adhesive tape for secure fixing of flat objects such as signs and more
- Easy to use: The mounting tape can be cut into individual small or large pieces for an adhesive strip in the optimized size
ApplicationEasy to apply:
- In order for the mounting tape to develop its full holding power, the object and surface must be free of dust, dirt and grease.
- Don't touch the open adhesive surface as it could impair the adhesive strength.
- Apply in vertical strips and along the full length of the object or surface.
- Press down firmly on the mounting tape for at least five seconds.
- For removal, carefully pull the mounting tape parallel from the wall. As the mounting tapes are intended for permanent use, material residues may remain on the object. Try to remove with tesa adhesive remover.
Type of adhesive
Colour of liner
white with tesa logo
Adhesion to Steel (after 3 days)
Adhesion to Aluminium (after 3 days)
Removability after 14 days (23°C)
Resistance to chemicals
Ageing resistance (UV)
Temperature resistance long term
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.