PDF – 38.1 kB
Product descriptiontesa PRO Mounting Ultra Strong Our strongest mounting tape is suitable for fastening objects, both securely and permanently. The tesa PRO Mounting Ultra Strong is capable of holding objects weighing up to 10 kg per 10 cm and even compensates slight unevenness on surfaces. Use indoors and outdoors: The ultra strong adhesive works on tiles, finished wood, and most plastics and is excellently suited for attaching nameplates, moldings and much more. Apply in vertical strips and along the full length of the object or surface. Press down firmly on the mounting tape for at least five seconds.
Main features1 First choice for holding heavy objects in place: tesa's strongest double-sided tape holds up to 10 kg per 10 cm tape - the easy solution for fixation without waiting time 1 Reliable hold without any permanent holes: tesa PRO Mounting Ultra Strong makes use of screws, plugs or nails obsolete - for fast and easy mounting with no tools necessary 1 For indoor and outdoor use: Adheres to tiles, wood, stone and most plastics and even compensates slight unevenness on surfaces - ideal for fixing nameplates, moldings, decorations, key boxes and more 1 Easy to use: The mounting tape can be cut into individual small or large pieces for an adhesive strip in the optimized size 1 Scope of delivery: 1 x tesa PRO Mounting Ultra Strong - Thickness: 1,1 mm - Material: Synthetic rubber
ApplicationEasy to apply:
- In order for the mounting tape to develop its full holding power, the object and surface must be free of dust, dirt and grease.
- Don't touch the open adhesive surface as it could impair the adhesive strength.
- Attach the double-sided mounting tape to the rougher surface first.
- Apply in vertical strips and along the full length of the object or surface.
- Press down firmly on the mounting tape for at least five seconds.
- For removal, carefully pull the mounting tape parallel from the wall. As the mounting tapes are intended for permanent use, material residues may remain on the object. Try to remove with tesa adhesive remover.
Type of adhesive
Colour of liner
Adhesion to Steel (after 3 days)
Removability after 14 days (23°C)
Resistance to chemicals
Ageing resistance (UV)
Temperature resistance long term
Temperature resistance short term
Removability after 14 days (85°C, 95% r.h.)
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.