PDF – 35.2 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4671 is a strong acrylic coated cloth tape. It is based on a 120 mesh woven rayon fabric backing and a natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® 4671 is the premium gaffer tape in the assortment for "Arts & Entertainment" applications. .
- high adhesion even on rough surfaces
- excellent tensile strength
- can be written on
- easy to remove without residues
- no unpleasant smell
- very matt surfaces for black and fluorescent colours
- can be removed without leaving any residues from almost any surface
- available in 10 colors: black, white, grey, red, green, yellow. The product also comes in four special fluorescent colours: pink, orange, yellow, and green.
- Indoor and outdoor applications 1 Bundling and reinforcing of heavy pipes 1 Suitable for several applications in the event sector 1 Fixing of carpets during exhibitions 1 Floor marking 1 Covering sharp edges
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Adhesion to steel
120 count per square inch
Straight tear edges
Easy to write on
Suitable for die cutting
Additional InfoRecommendation: please conduct a test on the application surface before using the product.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.