PDF – 34.6 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4541 is a highly tear-resistant uncoated cloth tape. It is based on a 145 mesh rayon fabric backing and natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® 4541 is a very flexible and conformable tape convenient for a wide range of applications.
- good adhesion even on rough and oily surfaces
- adapts to uneven surfaces without creasing
- easy to write on, ideal marking tape
- very high tensile strength
- smooth and conformable
- Classification according FMVSS 302: *SE / NBR (self-extinguishing / no burn rate)
- available in 5 colours: black, white, grey, red, brown
- Manual and machine driven closure of heavy cartons, buckets and tins
- Sealing of film containers, junction boxes and gap closures
- Bundling of bars, rods and cables
- Cable harnessing
- Securing of edges
- Reinforcing of book covers
- Fixing of plastic clips to cable tubes
- Reinforcing of hockey sticks
- Various applications in animal health care for bandaging large and small animals
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Adhesion to steel
145 count per square inch
Easy to write on
Additional InfoComplies with LV 312-1 Dialectric strength.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.