PDF – 34.6 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4660 is a special acrylic paste coated cloth tape with a printable surface. It is based on a 145 mesh woven cotton fabric backing and a thermosetting natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® 4660 is a flexible but also strong tape.
- high adhesion on almost every surface
- removable without residues
- can be flexographically printed
- high temperature resistance
- very high tensile strength
- excellent tape for die-cuts, available with liner as tesa® 4660 PV9
- available in 2 colours: white and yellow
Main applicationstesa® 4660 is mostly used for wire marking and other electrical identification.
- Bundling and marking of cable harnesses for electrical equipment and insulation
- Marking in switch boxes
- Marking in electrical components
- Closing of tins and tubes
- Labelling with printed die-cuts
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
thermosetting natural rubber
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Adhesion to steel
145 count per square inch
Straight tear edges
Easy to write on
Suitable for die cutting
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.