PDF – 34.1 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4662 is a strong duct tape. It consists of a 27 mesh woven PET/cotton fabric backing coated with a natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® duct 4662 is a self adhesive tape with typical duct features for a wide range of applications.
- excellent adhesion even on rough and dusty surfaces (e.g. brickwork, timber)
- water repellent
- available in 3 colours: black, white, silver
- Sealing of pipes and ducts
- Bonding of construction and protection films
- Closing of covering foils
- Application on brickwork and timber
- Fixing, closing, packaging and a lot more!
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance (30 min)
PE laminated cloth
Adhesion to steel
27 count per square inch
Straight tear edges
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.