PDF – 34.1 kB
Easy unwinding uncoated cloth tape
Product descriptiontesa® 4549 is a highly tear-resistant uncoated cloth tape. It is based on a 145 mesh rayon fabric backing and natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® 4549 is a very flexible and conformable tape. The low unwinding force makes it ideal for machine driven processes and a wide range of other applications.
- low unwinding forces, enhancing automatic dispensing
- good adhesion, even on rough surfaces
- adapts to uneven surfaces without creasing
- easy to write on, ideal marking tape
- very high tensile strength
- smooth and conformable
- available colours: black and white
- Automatic machine sealing of buckets and tins
- Absorption of vibration in the automobile and appliance industries
- Belting of electrical components, nails, screws, etc.
- Bundling of bars, rods and cables
- Reinforcement and securing of edges
- Cable harnessing
- Book binding
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Adhesion to steel
145 count per square inch
Available as Spools
Easy to write on
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.