tesa® 60310 Ultra Low VOC
Premium self-adhesive VA velours for demanding BSR applications
- Ultra low VOC
- Good noise damping properties
- High initial tack and peel adhesion on a wide variety of interior surfaces
- Smooth and conformable design following 3D shapes
- Excellent repulsion resistance
- Good aging resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Self extinguishing (tested as composite with non-inflammable material)
tesa® 60310 is a thick, black PA Velours with excellent adhesive power and high conformability even on LSE surfaces. The product is optimized for noise prevention in the automotive industry.
- Noise prevention and sound damping
- Cushioning material
- Reduction of friction between adjoining components
- Bridging small gaps
Noise damping class E and abrasion resistance class D are measured according to SAE 2192 / ISO 6722 norms.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.