PDF – 34.9 kB
Very strong 80µm aluminium tape with and without liner (PV1 and PV0)
Product descriptiontesa® 50575 is a very strong aluminium tape based on a 80µm aluminium foil and an acrylic adhesive.
tesa® 50575 has a high tensile strength and is mainly used in the appliance industry but also for a wide range of other applications.
- good adhesion
- mechanical resistance
- moisture resistant
- vapour tight
- flame retardant
- oil & acid resistant
- high thermal conductivity
- ageing resistant
- heat and light reflective
- resistant to strong acids and base solutions
- available without liner (PV0) and with liner (PV1)
- tesa® 50575 is certified by AREVA according to requirements of the Siemens AG standard TLV 9027/01/06 for nuclear power station: total halogen content
- Masking during paint stripping
- Mounting of refrigerator coils
- General purpose temperature insulation
- Sealing of ducts
- Masking, protecting, repairing, closing .
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance min.
Temperature resistance max.
Adhesion to steel
Certified according to
TLV 9027/01/06 for use in nuclear power plant
Suitable for die cutting
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.