PDF – 34.7 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4308 is a high-quality masking tape that can be used at high temperatures and on sensitive surfaces such as rubber, plastic and glass. The supple, slightly creped masking tape has outstanding adhesive strength and is extremely flexible, allowing exact masking of even corner areas to be carried out with ease. Furthermore, the masking tape can be torn by hand, provides sharp contrast edges for paint jobs of all kinds and, after use, can be removed quickly without leaving a residue.
- tesa® 4308 has been developed especially for highly demanding masking applications
- The tape is especially suitable for the automotive, car body repair and transportation industry
- The masking tape’s flexible backing allows good conformability to irregular surfaces
- Ideal for the protection of delicate surfaces
- The tape is suitable for spray painting with following oven drying resisting temperatures of up to 110°C
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Sharp color edge
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.