PDF – 34.9 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4341 is a slightly creped high temperature masking tape with excellent adhesive strength and highly durable tear-resistant properties. Due to its great flexibility and elasticity, this tape is perfect for professional varnish work on cars or motorbikes. The supple masking tape can withstand very high temperatures (up to 140 °C) and can also be used on tricky surfaces. It is also watertight and bonds well with varnishes and fillers. After oven drying, the high temperature masking tape is easy to remove.
- tesa® 4341 is a temperature-resistant masking tape, ideal for demanding masking tasks during spray painting
- The high-temperature tape can be used with various surfaces like metal, rubber, glass, and plastic
- The conformable tape is suitable for fixing of heavy and big masks
- tesa® 4341 offers excellent paint anchorage on reverse side
- Ambitious lacquering work
- Suitable for sensitive surfaces
- Good flexibility for curves
- Fixing heavy masking material
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Sharp color edge
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.