PDF – 34.2 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4317 is a slightly creped thin masking tape with a natural rubber adhesive mass that ensures even adhesion. Thanks to the flexible substrate material, the thin masking tape is a valuable aid with many types of paint jobs, is watertight and sticks well to paint and fillers. The masking tape resists temperatures of up to 80 °C, is simple to handle, is easy to both tear by hand and to remove after drying.
- tesa® 4317 is a flexible masking tape used for spray-painting, painting, and varnishing applications
- The masking tape has excellent holding power on various surfaces
- The tape is suitable for oven-drying with temperatures of up to 80°C
- Ideal for lacquering work
- Good flexibility for curves
- Can be used on painted metal, rubber, glass and chrome parts
- The tape is easy to remove and is hand-tearable
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Sharp color edge
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.