PDF – 33.5 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4414 consists of a UV-stabilised PE backing and a high-tack, removable acrylic adhesive. The translucent blue colour provides a good contrast to surfaces and eases tape detection. The excellent continuous outdoor stability for up to 6 months allows clean removal in a wide range of protection applications, whenever strong resistance against mechanical damage is required. It is therefore especially suited to surface protection jobs in transport sectors such as railway, marine, special vehicles during assembly, storage and transportation. Benefits:
- Excellent visibility due to translucent blue colour
- The high-tack adhesive provides good quick stick to a wide range of surfaces
- Residue-free and removable for up to 6 months, even after continuous outdoor use
- Strong PE backing for good resistance against mechanical damage
- Easy to apply due to low backing elongation when unwound
- Temperature resistance up to 70°C / 1h
- For temporary masking and protection of coated surfaces such as aluminium, metal, glass and other substrates during assembly, storage and transportation whenever residue free removability is required.
- The temperature resistance also makes it suitable for overmask applications during spray painting with subsequent oven drying up to 70°C. The PE backing provides good paint-wetting ability.
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.