- Increase sales and manage profitability of Global Key Account (GKA) and respective suppliers (where applicable).
- Based on the BU strategy and marketing plans, develop a global strategic account plan with the account team and lead the implementation
- Together with the Regions\BU build & lead the global organization and the annual budget targets to support the deployment of the GKA plan
- Lead the strategic development of the GKA by setting PNS and profitability targets together with the BU and the regions.
- Identify new opportunities, manage global projects and coordinate pipeline within GKA
- Provide to the BU fact-based information and customer access to improve the Marketing mix and complement the technology / product pipeline
- Search and track the GKA projects (new models, investments, process / quality improvement) - identify the decision making process and the key decision makers
- Build a solid tesa network within the GKA – including Upper Mgmt. functions. Use that network to broaden tesa´s access to design/process trends and to understand future tape requirements.
- Increase specified tape allocation on all responsible projects
- Manage projects across all tesa functions – BU, R&D, CSC, Operations, Quality, Marketing, Sales – to work timely on the project gates with their counterparts.
- Prepare and execute price negotiations and make sure negotiated conditions are implemented
- Together with other functions (Controlling – R&D – Marketing) create and maintain a GKA database with strategic information (price – specification – success stories…). This is the single source of truth for all colleagues supporting the GKA activities in the world.
- Analyze Key account development & evaluate profitability and drive the necessary (corrective) measures
- Bachelor or Master in Natural Sciences, Engineering or Business Administration
- Degree from a renowned faculty / university focusing on flexographic printing technology preferred
- >5 years of working experience in sales, business development or other commercial customer responsible role on an international scope, experience in technical area is beneficial
- Industry knowledge is preferred
- Ability/experience to successfully lead others even without direct reporting lines (matrix organization)
- Fluent in English / Fluency in a second language is preferred
- Willingness for international travel as needed
- Good analytical skill set – strategic thinking
- Good communication skills and team player
- Self-driven and enthusiasm for reaching top level performance
- Multicultural experience
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)