PDF – 34.4 kB
Single-sided splicing tape for siliconized release liner
Product descriptiontesa® 61127 is a splicing tape specifically developed to provide a solution for butt splicing release liners in production processes where the final product is continuously separated from the liner afterwards.
tesa® 61127 is a single-sided splicing tape, with no liner, in form of a silicone adhesive with an anti-adhesive PET backing. Its silicone adhesive is designed for splicing siliconized papers and films, low surface energy materials, and more. The special coating on the backside of the PET backing possesses exceptional anti-adhesive characteristics for a wide range of materials which are coated above it.
- Anti-adhesive backing with outstanding release characteristics
- Good adhesion to various siliconized release liners
- High shear strength and initial tack
- Exceptional temperature and chemical resistance
- Easy and reliable splice detection due to the black color
- Splicing of siliconized papers and films, low surface energy materials and more
- tesa® 61127 is particularly used for splicing release papers and films in e.g. the tape converting, artificial leather or tape manufacturing industry
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
Adhesion to steel
Temperature resistance short term
Static shear resistance
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.