PDF – 34.2 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4338 PV0 is a green colored smooth masking tape for highly demanding paint masking applications, especially in transportation sectors such as marine, train, truck and various others where high conformability and clean paint edges are required. The aging resistant natural rubber adhesive has a good quick stick, provides outdoor usability for up to seven-days, temperature resistance up to 120 °C / 248 F and clean removal.
- High visibility due to vivid color
- Excellent handling (easy and controlled unwinding, finger friendly, and high conformability)
- For multiple drying cycles – up to six cycles at 120 °C/40 min
- Excellent adherence of paints and fillers
- Good quick stick for secure fixation of masks without peel-off
- Clean paint edges
- Seven-day UV resistance for short outdoor storing of masked objects
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Sharp color edge
Easy to remove
Additional InfoMasking during spray painting with oven drying up to 120°C.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.