4304 [Master PI]
PDF – 44.1 kB
High performance paper masking tape up to 163°C/325°F
tesa® 4304 is a brown colored smooth crepe paper masking tape for high demanding paint masking applications.
The natural rubber adhesive system makes tesa 4304 suitable for a broad temperature range from 15°C up to 163°C/325°F.
• Excellent handling (low unwinding forces & finger friendly)
• Recommended for multiple drying cycles
• Covering broad range of drying temperatures and residue free removal – from 15°C to 163°C/325°F
• Excellent adherence of solvent/water-borne paints/fillers on backside
• Secure bonding of large area masks without lifting-off
Masking during spray painting with oven drying up to 163°C/325°F
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.
Choose a Region: