PDF – 33.9 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4129 is a transparent, single-sided tape featuring a polyester backing with an acrylic adhesive. tesa® 4129 is used for various applications, especially for splicing of filmic materials, litho mounting or edge protection and reinforcement. The thin high-temperature tape conforms well around irregular shapes and its acrylic adhesive system combines good initial tack with high shear strength and provides a high short-term temperature resistance of 200°C. tesa® 4129 is resistant to humidity and most chemicals.
- High resistance to humidity and chemicals
- Thin tape design for good conformability
- High short-term temperature resistance (200°C)
- tesa® 4129 is recommended for splicing of filmic materials, e.g. photographic negatives
- The high-temperature tape can withstand temperatures of 200°C (short-term)
- tesa® 4129 can be used for litho mounting or edge protection and reinforcement applications
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Temperature resistance short term
- Dielectric Strength according to DIN EN 60243-1: 90,4 kV/mm
- Surface resistivity according to DIN IEC 60093: 4,45E+14 Ω
- Volume resistivity according to DIN IEC 60093: 7,36E+15 Ωcm
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.