PDF – 35 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 60632 is a conformable aluminum tape based on a 30 µm (1.2 mil) aluminum foil, a transparent acrylic adhesive and a white, single-sided siliconized, 85µm thick paper liner
- Conformable to curved surfaces
- Easily removable liner
- Suitable for permanent applications
- Barrier against moisture, gases and vapors
- Electrically and thermally conductive
- Aging resistant
- Heat and light reflective
- Flame retardant according to DIN 4102, class B1
- Flame retardant according to the requirements in UL 510A
- Mounting of refrigerator coils in appliance industry
- Joining and sealing of thermal insulation and ducts
- To make substrates electrically and thermally conductive
- To reflect heat radiation
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance min.
Release of liner
Temperature resistance max.
Thickness of liner
Adhesion to steel
Adhesion to PE (initial)
Adhesion to PVC (initial)
Adhesion to Glass (initial)
Suitable for die cutting
Additional InfoThe total thickness given in the section "Technical Data" describes the thickness of the tape without liner. The thickness with liner is 150 µm (5.9 mil).
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.