PDF – 34.1 kB
All Black Aluminum
Product descriptiontesa® 50577 is a strong aluminum tape, based on a black 50μm aluminum foil and a black acrylic adhesive.
tesa® 50577 is mainly used in the arts and entertainment industry and in appliance industry as well a wide range of other applications.
- perfect matt surface and a black adhesive
- good adhesion
- easy to remove without residues
- high temperature resistance
- mechanical resistance
- moisture resistant
- vapour tight
- oil & acid resistant
- available with liner (PV1)
- Bonding of coils for heaters, air conditioning systems
- Preventing light escaping from floor cans
- Fixation of forming of barndoors
- High temperatures applications when a removability afterwards is needed
- Invisible repairs with a matt black surface
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Temperature resistance min.
Temperature resistance max.
Adhesion to steel
Straight tear edges
Suitable for die cutting
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.