PDF – 37.4 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 54337 PV1 combines a strong PVC layer with a powerful acrylic adhesive. This product is optimized for the automotive industry to securely cover holes that require perfect optical appearance in combination with good sealing and abrasion resistance.
- Excellent optical appearance for application in visible areas
- Very high abrasion resistance
- Low VOC according to VDA 278 analysis
- Good conformability to complex geometries
- Very good UBC (PVC) compatibility due to PVC backing
- Very good resistance to chemicals
- Secure adhesion to steel, aluminum, plastics, painted substrates, and reinforced plastic substrates in automotive lightweight constructions, e.g. CFRP
Main applicationstesa® 54337 PV1 is suitable for different hole covering applications along the automotive production process.
Example applications are:
- At the assembly line for hole covering on all car body areas, e.g. door pillars or rocker panels
- Especially suitable for highly visible areas
To ensure the highest performance possible, our aim is to fully understand your application (including the substrates involved) in order to provide the right product recommendation.
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to Steel (initial)
Temperature resistance (30 min)
Type of liner
Colour of liner
Resistance to chemicals
Suitable for die cutting
Additional Infotesa® 54337 PV1 can be supplied as die cuts in roll or sheets individually to customer specific dimensions.
tesa’s automation and application solution department provides customized equipment and self-designed application tools to enhance productivity.
According to VDA 278 analysis, tesa® 54337 PV1 does not contain any single substances restricted by the drafted GB regulations (China) as well as the indoor concentration guideline by JAMA (Japanese Automotive Manufacturers Association and the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry (MHLW).
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.