PDF – 29.6 kB
High Crepe Paper Belting Tape
Product descriptiontesa® 51324 is a high crepe paper belting tape with a strong natural rubber adhesive. tesa® 51324 is used for various applications, especially for belting of yarn beams, coil bandages and splicing of photo papers or veneers. The very high conformability of the backing provided by the high crepe paper structure and the strong natural rubber adhesive makes the tape very suitable for adhering to rough surfaces or complicated shapes and contours.
- Very high conformability for excellent bonding to rough and irregular surfaces
- Strong natural rubber adhesive for good bandoliering performance
- Temperature resistance up to 80°C
- tesa® 51324 is used for various applications, especially for belting of yarn beams, coil bandages and splicing of photo papers or veneers
- The high crepe paper belting tape is ideally suited for adhering to rough surfaces or complicated shapes and contours
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.