PDF – 34.7 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4434 is comprised of a strong, flat paper backing and natural rubber adhesive system. The tape features excellent adhesiveness, a high tack, and good quick stick. The tape also offers excellent plottability and paint anchorage. The strong, thick, and resistant paper backing has been developed for manual cutting. Due to its extreme resistance, tesa® 4434 is mainly used as a protective material for grinding in workshops, and base pads on tables during die-cutting in the shoe, leather, and metal-working industries, and other protection works. The tape is also ideal as stencil material for sandblasting applications.
- Strong and thick paper backing for very good durability during grinding or sandblasting applications (50 sec./4bar)
- Excellent plottability, paint anchorage and resistance to temperatures up to 100°C
- Good adhesion to various surfaces, clean removal
- tesa® 4434 is ideal for the protection of car parts during professional lacquering work
- The flatback paper tape offers perfect adhesion even on difficult surfaces and is suitable for reinforcement of uppers
- tesa® 4434 is also used as stencil material for sandblasting on objects such as tombstones and monuments (very good durability 50 sec./4bar)
- The tape can be used as a protective material for grinding in workshops, for base pads, or in other industrial protection works
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Sharp color edge
Suitable for sandblasting
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.