PDF – 34.2 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 51206 is an ageing and abrasion resistant high density PE tape with very good adhesive power.
- Translucency assists the application in the visible area
- Self-lubricating tape with very good gliding properties reduces wear and friction
- High energy absorption capacity even at high stress levels
Main applicationstesa® 51206 is especially designed for interior anti-squeak and abrasion protection at the assembly line to ensure a reliable:
- Masking of sharp-edged sheet-metal components
- Gliding of delicate components
- Prevention of noise and wear, e.g from trim parts
- Protection of harnesses in high friction areas
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Type of liner
Adhesion to steel
Additional InfoThe material can be supplied as customer specific die cuts in roll or sheets called tesa® 54206
tesa’s automation and application solution department provides customized equipment and self-designed application tools to enhance productivity.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.