PDF – 35.3 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 51910 EasySplice® FilmLine PLUS is an integrated flying splice tape consisting of a paper backing and a modified synthetic rubber adhesive.
tesa® 51910 EasySplice® FilmLine PLUS features especially
- Very high tack properties
- Very good adhesion values on PE and PP films
- Low splice thickness
- Printable backing
The innovative tape composition includes the following functions:
- Slit liner for the secure fixation of the top sheet
- Adhesive formulation with very high tack properties for excellent contact between expiring web and new reel
- One splitting strip with tailored opening characteristics for a smooth opening of the new reel without jeopardizing the printing process
Main applicationstesa® 51910 EasySplice® FilmLine PLUS is particularly suitable for:
- Flying splices in the flexography or rotogravure printing industry of flexible packaging material, as well as for critical substrates like breathing film.
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Shelf life time (packed) < 25°C
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.