PDF – 34.4 kB
Spool Dispenser with brake & buffer system
Product descriptionLaminate trims and profiles continuously with double sided tape at high speed or stop & go processes
- Unwind tape from spools in a controlled way. Guide the tape precisely and without damage to the lamination unit.
- The brake and buffer system allows a high lamination speed and compensates for variations in line speed due to e.g. cutting processes.
- Easy operation and little set-up time translates into efficient processes.
Main applicationsThe reliable tapeing process has been proven at many customers worldwide. Commonly used by producers of aluminium profiles, MDF trims, magnetic strips.
Type of applicator
Additional InfoIntegrate the spool dispenser into your production line easily
- Easy mounting and retro-fitting to existing production lines.
- Modify to left or right hand production direction.
- Tape unwinding is done mechanically by the propulsion of the profile.
- Delivered ready-to-run without any electrical components.
- Ask for our tesa engineering support.
In the product manual you will find drawings of all sections and item listings. The only part which eventually needs to be replaces may be the brake belt. In case you need any spare parts please refer to this item listings and contact:
Tel.: +49 40 / 640 14 16
Fax.: +49 40 / 640 76 92
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.