- Development of reactive adhesive tapes for various industries (e.g. automotive, electronics)
- Development and adaptation of adhesive and physical properties of reactive adhesive masses
- Development of suitable adhesive tape designs
- Investigation of adhesive properties and application-oriented tests
- Development and securing of know-how in the field of reactive adhesive masses
- Transfer of laboratory developments to pilot and production scale
- Collaboration and management of partly cross-functional and international projects and feasibility studies
- Supervision of finished products, intermediates and raw materials
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (e.g. chemistry, polymer chemistry) or completed vocational training with several years of relevant professional experience
- professional experience in the adhesives or coatings industry advantageous
- Knowledge of epoxy, acrylate and/or isocyanate reactive adhesives desirable
- Enthusiasm for implementation of novel concepts
- Laboratory experience, as well as enjoyment of practical work in the laboratory
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Very good English skills
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)