Leadership and people development
- Establish a plan to identify, develop, direct, encourage and motivate subordinates in the department to achieve the company’s overall objectives.
- Set, communicate and monitor department and individual performance targets.
- Conduct performance reviews and interviews.
- Ensure subordinate succession and backup planning.
- Ensure department staffs are continuously qualified through the provision of relevant trainings.
- Encourage to make own decisions and work more independently
- Foster collaboration inside and outside tesa India
- Individuals’ development
- Functioning team:
- Work independently
- Role of SCM internalised and pursued in daily operations
- Decision maker
Implementation processes and business rules
- Implement global / regional planning tools and procedures
- Optimized inventory level
- Low risk inventory and low value for slow moving goods / write offs
- Transparency of business processes
- Customer satisfaction
Achieve and sustain optimal inventory level
- Implement planning tool & procedures
- Maintain master data
- Revise and enforce business rules
- Challenge sales forecasts
- Regular review of existing assortment and check new item addition.
- Inventory control & reporting
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Optimized order frequency cycle
- Optimized inventory turns
- High delivery performance
- Optimized assortment complexity (number of total NARTs)
- Transparency of supply chain performance
- Warehouse management
- Forwarder review
- Minimise air shipments and try to impose the costs to customers if not caused by tesa
- Prevent slow moving items.
- Lower warehousing and forwarding costs
in particular for airfreight.
- High customer satisfaction
SCM Improvement projects
- Collaborate and work with key SCM partners across the organization (global/ regional teams) as well as cross functional teams to identify potential improvement projects to help achieve SCM strategic goals.
- Establishes performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Recommend short and long term projects and activities to help achieve SCM targets
- Work with key SCM partners to improve current SCM systems and processes
Supply and Shortage Management
- Monitor and replenishment of warehouse stock
- Manage the fair allocation of supply during supply shortage situation
- Ensure stock availability to customers
- Minimise service level impact to customers due to supply shortage
- Review of quotations, based on tesa guidelines and preliminary negotiations and taking approval on the quotation summary as per guidelines from Head Operations
- Obtain approval for PO as per Schedule of Financial Powers
- Coordination with RDC/ tesa SE for smooth supply of material
- Should have knowledge in Indirect and machinery imports with overseas and domestic suppliers
- Obtaining best prices at our required service/quality level
- Compliance to Company’s purchasing guidelines
- Contract and agreement with service providers, suppliers, transporters for all direct and indirect, services.
- Forecast collection from sales & adding value while feeding into OMP systems
- Analyse data from BI Reports such as Forecast accuracy, Slow moving, Inventory
- Setting safety stock through IOP Module in OMP systems
- Thorough knowledge in DRP & MRP Planning .
- SAP HANA system Handling
- Proper functioning of Planning System to run in sync with Business requirements.
- Change in assortment based on dynamic scenarios.
- Vendor selection and Assessment as per guidelines.
- Monitor the daily update status in transit sheets
- Ensuring of timely delivery of materials from local suppliers and affiliates and to send back the rejected material to Vendor.
- Acquire SCAR report for all rejected materials from vendors and forward to QA.
- To ensure that all the quantity items mentioned on the invoice are received by the respective dept with relevant test certificate
- To ensure that duly verified and certified vendor invoices are handed over to Plant Controller within 4 working days of receipt of material
- Availability of domestic/imported materials
- No stock out situations
- Timely and correct payment to vendors
Imports & Exports
- Develop efficient and cost effective shipping providers in coordination with Reginal Team.
- Compliance to import/export documentation and procedures are in conformance with authority requirements.
- To make sure adherence to customs systems & procedures and timely clearance of goods through agent CHA).
- Preparation, Documentation, Execution and Closing of Advance licenses
- Forward export orders to CSD and ensure OC is send to affiliate by CSD
- Preparation of invoice and packing list
- Coordination with dispatch, customs and freight forwarder.
- Providing export document to affiliates.
- Customs documentations.
- FWD & CHA performance monitoring
- Monitoring and proper closing of documents connected to Advance license / any such promotion scheme.
- Monitoring and proper closing of documents connected to Duty draw back / EPCG
- Compliance to all excise related documentation, advance licensing,
- Filing of returns Liaison with Excise Authorities.
- Ensures compliances of all statutory regulations.
- Ensures compliances to export obligations
- Audited statements of accounts.
Warehousing and Logistics
- Managing and controlling warehouse requirements in line with industrial standards as required by market needs. (Inhouse, 3PL and DG)
- To ensure inventory accuracy up to 100% through efficient warehousing processes, proper controls and good housekeeping e.g. conducting regular cycle stock count etc.
- Regular review of stock movement and shelf life, and ensure practices of first-in-first-out in materials issuance.
- To ensure packaging standards (design and materials) meet storage and shipping requirements for both inbound and outbound goods.
- Managing trouble free inland out bound logistics with transporters.
- Knowledge in WMS management in SAP
- Storage of material in good condition
- Cost savings
- Efficient and excellent Last mile connectivity.
Quality Management System
- To follow all defined IATF, QMS and ESH requirements.
- To actively participate in and propagate all Management initiatives towards ESH & 5S
- Compliance to Housekeeping standards
- 5S continual improvement
- Safe and healthy working place
- Coordination between Sales and Marketing teams, Customer support department, Production finance and finance.
- Coordinate Inventory Reconciliation process
- Monthly performance report-FCA, SMOG, DIH, AF cost, Monthly report on SCM function & KPI Report
- Status on activities
Education - Engineering Degree with Post graduation qualification in Materials Management specialisation from a reputed institute.
Experience: 10 yrs plus
- Must have worked under international collaborative atmosphere with different cultures and countries.
- Managerial experience and handled about 8 direct team.
- Equipped with project management skills.
- Strong Knowledge of export / import Processes.
- High collaborative and agile in solving the issues.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
We appreciate your interest in tesa Tapes India Pvt. Ltd. Please submit your CV to email@example.com
In the event that we wish to arrange a personal interview, we will contact you by mail or phone.
Again, thank you for your interest in employment at tesa Tapes India Pvt. Ltd.