Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President Corporate Development who is reporting to our CEO, you will supervise the implementation and monitoring of our corporate strategy projects 2025 and participate in creating our new strategy 2030.
You have proven to be an outstanding project manager at executive level to secure proper definition and execution of our international strategic projects. You are dynamic and enjoy working with people at all levels and functions. You are comfortable in navigating an ambiguous environment by constantly reprioritizing work, by showing a high level of integrity, by taking personal initiative and hold yourself accountable. In this role you will need to develop a deep knowledge and understanding of our strategy to gain the trust of the board members and key stakeholders across the organization. In detail you will be responsible for:
- Manage the global portfolio of strategic projects 2025
- Define the governance and strengthen our capabilities to secure a successful strategy implementation and execution
- Support the design, steering and monitoring of medium sized projects across functional areas, business units, regions and countries
- Ensure the scoping, execution and documentation of such projects
- Participate in the development of the strategy 2030
- Anticipate future trends and challenges and advise on new (digital) methodologies, tools and concepts accordingly
- To continuously improve market and competitor intelligence, initiate market and competitor studies or analysis via institutes or external benchmarks
- Work in close collaboration with the Executive Vice President Corporate Development, other key members, support our Board as well with the different project managers across the organization who are directly involved in the strategic projects
- Master's degree in business economics or similar
- 5-7 years of professional experience in an international environment at corporate level or in a consulting firm
- Proven track record in leading international projects covering a wide range of cross-functional areas
- Strategic thinker and passionate driver
- Value oriented personality, respectful and open minded
- Experience in senior stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience in chemical or related industry (B2B)
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)