Accounting is by no means dry and boring, especially when it takes place in a dynamic environment such as eCommerce in combination with an iconic brand and a business model which supports the joy of home improvement of our customers. Do you see it the same way? Perfect!
Are you an experienced Accounting manager in an eCommerce (D2C) environment? Do you want to work in a fast growing international online D2C retail business with lots of opportunities? If so, read on!
About the role:
As our Sen. Accounting Manager eCommerce you will be working across multiple D2C distribution channels and European countries with direct management duties for financial accounting. This role will be hands-on and to be successful you will need to be an experienced accountant with know-how in D2C eCommerce international accounting (Focus D, AT & FR). Would you like to help create and develop a sustainable D2C business within an engaged and growing team for one of the most well known DIY brands? Then welcome!
Your role will involve:
- Coordination and preparation of monthly, annual, and consolidated financial statements according to HGB
- Provide internal and statutory financial reporting (ranging from the support of the processes up to the preparation and follow-up of the annual financial statements)
- Act as the contact person for tax consultants and auditors, as well as the corporate headquarters controlling
- Ongoing development, maintenance and optimization of the processes in financial accounting
- Monitoring of audits and company inspections
- Supporting the compliance of internal processes
- Independent management of projects within the finance organization
- Direct reporting line to Director eCommerce
- Hybrid role with office presence required (Hamburg Office)
- Successfully completed business studies or commercial studies
- Or, as an alternative, an apprenticeship with further training as an management accountant ( Bilanzbuchhalter/-in) is desirable
- Several years of professional experience in financial or balance sheet accounting, preferably already in an D2C eCommerce company / department.
- Experience with Excel, Power BI, eCommerce ERPs and accounting tools
- Very good knowledge of English and fluent knowledge of German
- Good analytical skills and solution-oriented thinking and acting
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)