- Develop, evaluate, coordinate and implement international marketing strategies for a dynamic assortment of innovative adhesive solutions within a global team
- Initiate, prioritize and implement product developments in close collaboration with R&D, sales, customers, supply chain and production
- Conduct market and competition research to develop new application and market segments
- Monitor the global business development of the owned product assortment, including the initiation of corrective measures
- Define relevant KPIs and monitor target fulfillment
- Master degree in engineering, scientific technical subject or economics
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience ideally in an international B2B context with a focus on Product Management or Project Management
- Previous work experience associated with Automotive sector highly beneficial
- Very good analytical skills, process-oriented thinking as well as structured way of working and a solution-oriented mindset
- High level of customer focus and interest in solving technical problems
- High level of personal initiative, responsibility and strong team spirit
- Strong communication skills in English required and fluency in German preferred
- Willingness to travel internationally
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)