tesa's investments into digital projects increased heavily in the past years. With that also the importance to make sure the projects are in line with the classical project management dimensions time, budget and scope grows. But at tesa we don't stop here and emphasise the value proposition of digital projects, even if it only becomes measurable or visible after the project end. Your job will be overarching the whole lifecycle: from project idea over approval and project end up to the realization of the values. From the single projects you will consolidate to an overall portfolio view and help steering that digital portfolio according to tesa's strategy. You will be in touch with all stakeholdes involved: Global Process Owners, Corporate Development, Business Owners and Project Owners from different departments within the company, Project Leaders, Controlling, Accounting and of course the colleagues from your homebase, tesa's Digital, Information & Technology (DIT) department.
Your tasks in detail:
- Be the contact for digital projects throughout the whole lifecycle, from project idea to value realization
- Manage value contribution of digital projects: record planned values, manage deviations throughout the project, review value realization after end of the project
- Monitore digital project regarding time, budget, scope and value
- Proactively optimize, digitalize and automate project monitoring
- Organize and manage project reviews
- Coordinate planning & forecasting process for digital projects
- Design and provide reports on project and portfolio level
- Support steering the digital portfolio according to tesa's strategy
- Ensure close collaboration and alignment between projects, DIT, Controlling and Accounting
- University degree, ideally with focus on Controlling and/ or IT
- 5+ years of experience in Controlling and /or IT
- Experiences in project controlling and/or project management in international, cross functional teams
- Self-confident team player with strong communication skills
- High degree of initiative and assertiveness
- Very good skills with IT project and portfolio management tools
- Very good skills in PowerPoint and Excel
- Very good skills in SAP FI/CO
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)