Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
We are looking for a Content Manager to strengthen our Corporate Communications team to inform and inspire our diverse stakeholders through internal and external communications activities. You will design and develop cross-media communication campaigns for our intranet, website and social media channels. Your editorial work will cover a wide range of topics, with a focus on writing texts and concepts for internal communications with tesa employees around the world, as well as reports on our products and support for our sustainability strategy. To this end, you will design new communication formats such as podcasts or videocasts, develop technical articles in cooperation with our experts, or provide editorial support to the Industry and Consumer business segments for reports, studies, surveys, and events on our industry topics.
Our powerful, lean Corporate Communication department is a results-oriented team with a very good team spirit, diverse profiles, and a high level of expertise. We manage all of tesa's communications around the world. You will find a varied working environment as well as many opportunities for professional and personal development. tesa offers its employees a state-of-the-art service package in every respect.
- You have completed a university degree and/or journalistic training with above-average success, possibly supplemented by additional qualifications.
- You have proven that you are a communications professional, understand difficult issues quickly and complete projects in a pragmatic and goal-oriented manner.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in corporate communications or online communications - with companies, media or agencies.
- You have a good writing style and find it easy to present complicated things in an understandable way.
- Even if you communicate quickly and under high time pressure, you always keep a cool head and work absolutely reliably and free of technical errors.
- You can handle MS Teams and SharePoint, content management systems and image processing.
- You are experienced in project management in an international team and environment.
- As a team player, you are up for diverse projects in agile teams.
- You can identify with our values at tesa: We team up, challenge yourself, achieve and improve, set the pace, focus on our customers, act responsibly. Also: dare to create.
- You speak German and English - and are happy to speak other languages, have experience abroad or an international background.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)