PDF – 35.3 kB
Product descriptiontesa Bodyguard® 50530 PV7 is the best protection solution for freshly painted car bodies. Applied after the painting process, tesa Bodyguard® 50530 PV7 provides reliable protection for painted surfaces susceptible to damage.
Due to the good UV-resistance and perfect paint compatibility, tesa Bodyguard® 50530 PV7 is the most reliable way to protect cars during the transportation process.
Features & benefits:
- Reliable protection
- Secure adhesion also at lower temperatures
- Secure adhesion during transport
- Cost savings as polishing or repair after demasking is eliminated
- Paint protection during outdoor storage up to 12 months
- Easy to apply and remove
- Easy disposal - both the film and the adhesive system are environmentally friendly
- Protection of painted surfaces during the assembly, storage and transportation process
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Resistance to chemicals
Suitable for die cutting
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.