PDF – 35.3 kB
tesa® 50551 Wheel Rim Protection
Transparent exterior surface protection film for wheel rims and brake systems
Product descriptiontesa® 50551 Wheel Rim Protection transparent protection tape is the perfect solution for the protection of painted surfaces during transportation. It is designed for the protection of alloy wheel rims. The transparency of tesa® 50551 Wheel Rim Protection makes damage easily recognizable.
Due to good UV resistance, tesa® 50551 Wheel Rim Protection can remain on the surface until arrival at the end customer.
- Reliable bonding to painted and chromed finishes
- Traceless removal
- Excellent outdoor resistance for more than 6 months
- Potential cost savings due to reduction in rectification and final repair
- Effective prevention against brake disk corrosion – particularly after storage in maritime environments
- Reduction in damage caused by vehicle fixation during sea shipment
- Easy to apply
- Simple, low-cost application and removal processes
- No polishing after unmasking
- Easy disposal – both the film and the adhesive system are environmentally friendly
Main applicationstesa® 50551 Wheel Rim Protection is especially suitable for the protection of wheel rims against dirt and scratches and of brake systems against corrosion during transportation in the automotive industry.
Example applications are:
- Wheel rims
- Painted surfaces
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Resistance to chemicals
Suitable for die cutting
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.