PDF – 33.3 kB
Hydrophilic film for IVD products
Product descriptiontesa® 62588 is a transparent PET film functionalized on one side with a non-adhesive hydrophilic coating.
tesa® 62588 features:
- Fast and reliable fluid flow
- Proven compatibility with many enzymes
- Excellent aging stability
- Reliable bonding of the hydrophilic side to tesa spacer tapes
- Proven performance and integrity of multi-layers with tesa spacer tapes after aging
Main applicationsSecuring fluid flow in capillary cell in-vitro diagnostic applications.
Thickness of tape
Type of adhesive
Surface Tension >
Contact angle water <
Additional Info62588 versions available:
- PV0: without protection film
- PV1: with 40µm PE/PP protection film to avoid contamination
- Shelf life: 12 months from date of coating
- Avoid contact with water - material is sensitive against humidity. Protect against mechanical impacts.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.