PDF – 29.3 kB
tesa® 4156 PV1
Specialty tape for film mounting
Product descriptiontesa® 4156 PV 1 is a specialty tape designed for film and negative masking. The tape is available as litho-red (colour 57).
- tesa® 4156 PV 1 is light and age resistant and is easily removed without splitting or tearing. It also does not leave adhesive residues.
- tesa® 4156 PV 1 is easily applied as the tape lies flat during positioning and is not prone to edge curling.
- tesa® 4156 PV 1 ensures secure masking with perfect edge definition.
- tesa® 4156 PV 1 is highly transparent to the human eye even without the use of a light table. Parts already masked therefore remain visible thus enabling accurate positioning of the tape.
- Due to its special properties tesa® 4156 PV 1 is also suit-able for splicing of film.
Main applicationstesa® 4156 PV 1 is a specialty tape designed for film and negative mounting.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.