PDF – 36.2 kB
tesa 60973 Anti-Slip Tape Industry
High Peel Adhesion and Low Elongation for Precise Application and Repositioning
Product descriptiontesa® 60973 is a self-adhesive anti-slip tape for industrial use and is designed for permanent indoor and outdoor applications, where good grip and safe footing is required.
Our product consists of a robust filmic backing, which is top coated with abrasive particles. The superior particle anchorage leads to a long product lifetime. The reverse side is coated with a durable adhesive, which is suitable for a variety of substrates and is covered with a release liner.
- Lateral flame spread certified according to railway standard EN 45545-2/ ISO 5658-2
- Low elongation allows for precise application and repositioning
- Very durable backing with good abrasive particle anchorage
- High peel adhesion for excellent bond to a wide range of substrates
- Good chemical and weathering resistance
- Train wagon entrances, floors and gangway connections, roofing maintenance, air-conditioner placement on the roof
- Production facilities and other anti-slip tape applications where good grip and safe footing is required
Thickness of tape
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Thickness of liner
Adhesion to steel
Resistance to chemicals
Suitable for die cutting
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.