51926 [Master PI]
PDF – 45 kB
tesa® 51926 is a black, double-sided self-adhesive tape consisting of a 50µm black PET film backing and a tackified acrylic adhesive.
• Thickness: 250µm
• High bonding strength and shear resistance
• Superior handling and processing performance due to very strong PET backing
• Very good dimensional stability
• Excellent resistance to demanding environmental conditions
• Black color for easy detection or decoration purposes
• Lens mounting in mobile phones
• Antenna mounting
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.
Choose a Region: