PDF – 34.8 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 50650 is a blue-translucent, high-temperature masking tape featuring a polyester backing with a silicone adhesive. tesa® 50650 is used for various applications, especially for masking during powder-coating processes or bonding applications of non-polar material. The thin tape conforms well around irregular shapes, enables sharp color edges and offers excellent paint anchorage. The masking tape's silicone adhesive system makes the tape extremely heat-resistant, withstanding extreme temperatures of up to 220°C for as long as 30 minutes at a time. The high-temperature tape features easy application and easy one-piece removal without leaving residues behind.
- High temperature resistance (up to 220°C for 30 minutes)
- Residue-free removability for masking applications
- Good conformability, thin backing for sharp color edges
- tesa® 50650 is used for masking off areas that are to be protected during powder-coating processes
- The high-temperature tape can withstand temperatures of up to 220°C for 30 minutes
- The masking tape features residue-free removal
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Sharp color edge
Easy to remove
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.