PDF – 29.2 kB
Product descriptiontesa® 4137 is a single-sided product with an aluminized polyester carrier based on an acrylic adhesive system. tesa® 4137 offers excellent heat resistance and easy unwinding characteristics.
tesa® 4137 features especially
- High reflectivity of both light and heat radiation
- High ageing resistance
- High shear strength
- Splicing in high temperature situations, including infrared radiation
- Splicing of plastic coated wallpaper with embossed surfaces
- Splicing of leaders for photo development
- Can be used as sensor tape for proximity detector switches and optical detection switches
- Repairing and fixing in screen printing process
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.