PDF – 34.4 kB
- paper backing
- paper based splitting mechanism
- modified synthetic rubber adhesive
- Slit liner for the secure fixation of the top layer
- High tack properties and good adhesion on unpolar surfaces for excellent contact between expiring web and new reel
- One splitting strip with tailored opening characteristics for a smooth opening of the new reel without jeopardizing the converting process
- Printable backing
Main applicationsThe tape is particularly suitable for high speed flying splice applications in any kind of film converting processes like flexo and rotogravure printing as well as laminating processes.
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Shelf life time (packed) < 25°C
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.