PDF – 35.5 kB
tesa EasySplice® 51680 Rotogravure Plus
Multifunctional splicing tape for flying splice
Product descriptiontesa EasySplice® 51680 Rotogravure Plus is a double-sided integrated flying splice tape consisting of a flat-back paper and a modified acrylic adhesive.
tesa EasySplice® 51680 Rotogravure Plus features
- Highest tack properties
- Climate-resistant contact adhesive
- High shear and heat resistance
- Best adhesion values on coated and uncoated paper
- Low splice thickness
- Printable and coatable backing
- Smooth and easy application due to flexible backing
The innovative tape composition provides following functions:
- Split liner for the secure fixation of the top sheet
- Adhesive formulation with very high tack properties for excellent contact between expiring web and new reel
- One splitting strip with paper backing for a smooth opening of the new paper reel without jeopardising the printing process.
Main applicationstesa®EasySplice® 51680 Rotogravure Plus is particularly suitable for:
- Flying splices in the rotogravure printing industry
- Best performance on wide webs and belt-driven reel stands
- Lower paper qualities
Elongation at break
Shelf life time (packed) < 25°C
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.