Welcome to tesa. tesa is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and adhesive system solutions. In our domestic market, 98% of people know us. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications.
tesa holds the world together. We are represented in 42 countries with around 5000 employees, have 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. Our goal is to achieve sustainable international growth in the coming years. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture. Drive our future forward.
- You support the conception and implementation of compelling content for the communication with relevant target groups in the international automotive market. For this, you independently steer creative agencies and media agencies.
- Together with our international teams you support the planning and implementation of global target group specific campaigns on relevant B2B channels.
- You monitor marketing campaigns based on relevant KPIs and derive optimization needs to continuously improve the communication with our customers.
- You implement content for the tesa website using the content management system and focusing on a positive user experience.
- You participate in the creation and implementation of external webinars for lead generation.
- You analyze market trends and benchmarking studies to support the strategic steering of our international marketing activities.
- You are currently studying - ideally business administration and marketing, preferably with a digital focus.
- You have a strong customer focus and understanding of customer inquiries and user journeys.
- You have a sense for creative content and the ability to think cross-media.
- You are a proactive communicator and a team player who values and encourages inter-functional cooperation with other functions (Sales, R&D, Production).
- You enjoy working in a complex/dynamic B2B marketing environment and have an interest in the global automotive industry.
- You speak and write German and English fluently.
- You have gained intercultural competence through study or internship abroad.
- You are confident in using the MS Office package.
- You have experience in working with content management systems.
Working as a student at tesa
- Connect yourself with the other students and join our students@tesa community!
- You work in a modern and flexible workingsphere.
- Are you interested in sports? Stay fit with our remote workouts and many more sports activities like basketball or table tennis.
- Take the chance to gain exciting experience in an international company with colleagues from all over the world.
From the 01.04.2021, for at least 6 months.
Get a first impression: Take a look behind the scenes on our Instagram @insidetesa or LinkedIn @tesa profile.