PDF – 33.7 kB
Extra Strong Paper Belting Tape for Heavy Components
Product descriptiontesa® 51432 is a special and durable flatback paper belting tape with a strong natural rubber adhesive. Due to the strong adhesive and dimensionally stable and smooth paper backing tesa® 51432 is ideally suited for belting of heavy components. The flatback paper tape can be used for storage- and sequencer-belting in combination with crepe paper belting tapes.
- Dimensionally stable and smooth paper backing for excellent belting performance
- Strong natural rubber adhesive with excellent adhesive properties on different substrates
- Can be used for storage- and sequencer-belting in combination with crepe paper belting tapes
- The dimensionally stable and smooth paper backing makes tesa® 51432 particularly suited for belting of heavy components
- The flatback paper tape can be used for storage- and sequencer-belting in combination with crepe paper belting tapes
- tesa® 51432 can be used for sequencer belting, where more rigid belts are needed
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
Additional Infotesa® 51432 can be combined with tesa® 51300 or tesa® 51316.
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.