PDF – 29.8 kB
Heat-resistant All-round Bandoliering Tape
Product descriptiontesa® 51300 is a fine crepe paper bandoliering tape with a heat-resistant thermosetting adhesive and is ideally suited for bandoliering of components which, as part of the production process, have to pass through a drying zone after lacquering, or are exposed to artificial ageing by heat. Due to the heat- and aging-resistant adhesive tesa® 51300 is moreover suited for stock-belting. The heat-resistant all-round bandoliering tape is available in the colors chamois and blue.
- High short-term temperature resistance (180°C)
- Strong natural rubber adhesive for excellent bandoliering performance
- Heat- and aging-resistant thermosetting adhesive
- tesa® 51300 is used for bandoliering of components which have to pass through a drying zone after lacquering, or are exposed to artificial ageing by heat
- The heat- and aging resistant bandoliering tape is ideally suited for stock-belting
Elongation at break
Type of adhesive
Adhesion to steel
tesa® products prove their impressive quality day in, day out in demanding conditions and are regularly subjected to strict controls. All technical information and data above mentioned are provided to the best of our knowledge on the basis of our practical experience. They shall be considered as average values and are not appropriate for a specification. Therefore tesa SE can make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The user is responsible for determining whether the tesa® product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for the user’s method of application. If you are in any doubt, our technical staff will be glad to support you.